Attention: Human Resources professionals, leaders & consultants…
“Don’t quit your HR day job – yet! Instead have fun
cashing in on your HR expertise on the side!”
Frustrated by your HR day job, but can’t afford to quit? Then discover how to earn a lucrative second income on the side. How? By tapping into your existing “goldmine” of HR experience and knowledge and leveraging it in a different way.
Make no mistake about it: There’s a huge, huge demand for your HR know-how and plenty of people are willing and eager to pay you for it — no matter how much or little HR experience you already have.
Using The Approach In This Book, If You Have Just About Any HR Know-How or Experience in The Following Areas You Can Easily Cash In On It On The Side:
Staffing & Recruiting
Diversity & Inclusion
Finding A Job
HR Leadership / Being a Leader
Onboarding New Employees
Compensation & Benefits
Union Free Strategies
And hundreds of other topics!
Let’s be even more specific. For example:
- Do you know how to interview and select top job candidates?
- Have you successfully built and HR department starting from scratch?
- Do you know how to create effective compensation and incentive programs?
- Do you have a track record of negotiating favorable union labor contracts?
- Do you have experience with employee engagement surveys and how to maximize their use?
- Do you know the appropriate steps involved in making layoffs and downsizing the workforce?
- Have you created an effective orientation and on-boarding program for new hires?
- Have you trained employees and managers on effective coaching and performance appraisal techniques?
If so, you can make money from this knowledge — without leaving the comfort of your current HR role. Frankly, the above are just a few examples. There are literally HUNDREDS more that clients will will pay handsomely for.
The key is that you must know how to “package” up your HR expertise FAST…and in a way that others can access it, benefit from it and pay you for it. And in this book, you’ll learn exactly how to do it, step-by-step.
How? It’s simple.
The secret is by knowing how to write 20-25 page simple, small reports that address burning problems in HR that you have already solved — and then getting paid for them.
That’s it. That’s exactly what this book will teach you how to do.
Skeptical? Don’t be. Let me be blunt and clear…
There is absolutely no FASTER way of cashing in on your HR expertise than to capture it into a small special report that solves a pressing problem.
You can create a small report FASTER than writing books, creating blogs, doing HR consulting, giving paid speeches or coaching. And in Your HR Goldmine, you’ll learn a step-by-step process for creating these kinds of special reports in just a few days and profit big in the process
To illustrate how powerful this strategy can be, here’s a quote from a recent interview from the author, Alan Collins (pictured right):
“I’ve been creating “small reports” for more than ten years to generate income online on the side while holding down my HR day job. Everything I write starts out at around 20 pages in length. I sell the reports individually for $7-$27. Then as they accumulate I package them together into other products that sell for $17, $37 and $97 each. I’ve sold thousands of these small reports.”
“But let me be clear and upfront…
“I’m NOT talking about writing a 150-page book that sells at bookstores or on Amazon. I’ve written six full-length HR books and I can tell you from experience that they can take weeks, months…and even years to complete. You have an HR day job and your time is valuable. You can do a book later, if you want.”
“But for right now, I’m talking about writing tiny, little 20-25 page small reports that you will get paid for. I’m talking about creating reports that people will buy and then download to their laptop, tablet or phone for reading or printing. And I’m talking about doing it all in a week or less tops! This book will show you exactly how it’s done”
“Not a writer? Relax. If you’ve prepared a Powerpoint presentation for your HR clients or have written a college term paper, you have all the writing skill you need. Or I’ll share with you places where you can outsource everything affordably and get done even faster.”
Need more specifics? Here’s what you’ll discover in this book:
- Why writing 20-25 page reports on HR topics is the IDEAL way to cash in on your HR expertise…and how this approach allows you to get results in as quickly as 7 days.
- How to use this method to create a HUGE demand for your HR expertise, advice and know-how. Hint: All this comes from knowing how to market yourself and coming from a place of wanting to SERVE others by sharing your expertise to INSPIRE them and INSTRUCT them in areas you’ve mastered or taken for granted.
- How to execute all of this flawlessly without ever needing to jeopardize your day job in Human Resources. This includes doing things the “right way”…without compromising your ethics and without breaking any of your company’s policies, rules, employment agreements or conflict of interest concerns.
- How to use this approach to successfully package, price and position your HR know-how in the marketplace. This includes ways of setting yourself up as “one-of-a-kind” and the “go-to” person for your area in HR. By properly positioning yourself as ” different” than anyone else in Human Resources, you can stand out as attractive, desirable and unique.
- How to create your first report quickly and repeat this process over and over again to literally build a second income empire.
- How you can do all this a few hours a week on evenings or weekends in 7 days or less. Just simply follow the step-by-step plan laid out in this book. There’s nothing for you to figure out on your own. If you have a laptop, and a few hours a week, you’ve got everything you need to get started.
- Discover the secrets of finding the SPECIFIC NICHES in HUMAN RESOURCES that you know absolutely cold and can be successful with. This includes 157 red-hot topic ideas specifically for HR PROFESSIONALS that you can STEAL, use TODAY and profit from. This is a must-have if you’re absolutely clueless or stuck on how or where to get started.
- How you can turn as few as 20 pages of your HR know-how and advice into 9 different lucrative “products” that people are hungry for and will pay between $7 to $97 for. This will allow you to take “one piece” of your expertise, re-use it and potentially create multiple streams of income from it.
- Five (5) different “fill-in-the blank templates” you can use to compose and organize your HR knowledge, advice and experience super-FAST. “Packaging up” your know-how can be difficult and time-consuming if you don’t have these templates and models to follow which are provided in this book.
- 21 different ways you can compile and create awesome, highly desirable HR information–while doing very little work. And, if you’re willing to be just a little creative, you don’t have to do ANY of the work yourself or even be all that knowledgeable about your topic.
- An easy-to-follow step-by-step blueprint for promoting & building your second income empire in 7 days or less. This roadmap for success guides you every step of the way and eliminates the need for you to figure all this out on your own.
- How to set up and operate everything on AUTO-PILOT…so that you don’t have to lift a finger to generate extra income. This includes two different online resources that you can use to set up things so that they market for you, collect money, and deposit it in your bank account while you grind away at your HR day job, sleep, work out or watch TV.
- And there’s much, much more!
In this book, absolutely nothing is held back. It is a complete, no B.S. “tell-all” book. You’ll learn the shortcuts, the secrets, what works, what doesn’t, and case examples of people who are doing this successfully. You’ll also get the inside story and CANDID CONFESSIONS outlining how I’ve done this myself that I’ve never shared with anyone before.
Life’s Too Short! You Can Take Years To “Figure All
This Out” On Your Own. Or You Can Get The
Blueprint That Lays It All Out Step-by-Step!
Keep your job and cash in on your HR experience
“I bought two of Alan’s books and loved them. He’s knowledgeable, direct, too the point and always delivers great advice with a touch of humor and inspiration. His new book, Your HR Goldmine, is no different. Frankly, I’ve never considered creating extra income from my HR experience. But after reading this book, Alan’s story, and all the information he shares about how to do it, I’m hooked and you will be too.”
Marcie Grayson, Sr. HR Director
Walter Energy Company
Read this book and make a difference in your HR career
“This is such a great read you won’t want to put it down! Each of us carries so much information that can make an impact in other people’s organizations, it’s about time we all share this with others but also earn some income while doing so. Alan walks through his system for monetizing the information you know that would be valuable to others. You will discover that Alan reveals all his secrets to success behind all of this because you can tell he wants you to be successful. Enjoy reading this book, let it inspire you, and make a difference in another HR person’s life – buy them a copy.”
Mark A. Griffin, In HIS Name HR LLC
& former HR Vice President at Valco, Inc.
You don’t have to settle for just one paycheck
“Alan Collins has a profound and meaningful message for everyone in HR. You don’t have to settle for just one paycheck. You can make a huge difference in HR by branding yourself and creating a valuable career identity away from your corporate HR job. He shows you how you can become more influential in the HR field and earn a side income in the process.”
Santos Rodriguez, HR Manager
If you want it all, this book gives you a path forward
“As an HR professional, if you want it all, this book gives you a path forward to earning more income during these tough economic times without leaving your current job. Collins gives you the insight, tips and information to empower yourself, think out of the box and create financial opportunities you never imagined. This read guides you through the minefield and obstacles to achieve financial and career satisfaction.”
Mike Cohen, President at Michael L. Cohen Associates
& former VP HR Development at Quaker Oats Company
Simplifies things into action steps you can easily follow
“I thought this book was great. The actual HR examples he gives really make this excellent book come alive. It’s written in an entertaining style and you can actually use this as a guide to earning an extra income from your HR experience. Alan has a real gift for simplifying things into practical formulas and simple little action steps that you can easily follow.”
Veronica Papua, Manager – Talent Management
& Development, AT&T
Want to enhance your HR career, then you’ll love this book
“With this up and down economy, Alan helps you recognize the new opportunities that can come from taking your HR experience and advice and monetizing it. As an HR executive, the light bulbs started going off for me in Chapter 2. If you want to enhance your HR career big time, but feel trapped by your HR job and don’t want to quit it, then you’ll love this book.”
George Jamerson, HR Director
Southern Union Corp.
A must for any HR generalist, specialist, leader or consultant
“This book is a must for any HR generalist, specialist, senior leader or consultant. I’m inspired by the stories and real-life examples. No fluff here. When I got this, I was afraid that it would be pumped full of hype or wouldn’t be practical. I was wrong! The author does a masterful job at giving the whole recipe — start to finish. Nice job!”
Emily Privitte-Smith, Comp & Benefits Manager, Kraft
About the author: ALAN COLLINS is founder of Success in HR and author of two HR best-sellers, Unwritten HR Rules and Best Kept HR Secrets. He was formerly Vice President of Human Resources at PepsiCo where he led HR initiatives for their Quaker Oats, Gatorade and Tropicana businesses. He has been a featured speaker at HR conferences and seminars throughout the U.S. His articles have appeared in HR Executive, HRM Today, Linked:HR, and Personal Branding. He helps HR professionals take their careers to the next level at SuccessInHR.com. With 25 years of corporate, field and executive experience in human resources, he earned his BS and MS degrees in Industrial Relations from Purdue. You can view his LinkedIn profile here.
©Success in HR Publishing. For additional questions or information, please e-mail at email@example.com
Privacy | Disclaimers | Affiliates